Vintage Valle Music is held on the 3rd Sundays of May, June, July, and August each year. Concerts are free, but if you would like to share with our community, we will be collecting a few items that will be listed below with each month. Tipping the bands is always welcome!
- AUG 20: Back to lift our souls and put a song in our hearts, The Threshold Singers will share their joyful choral music with our community on the final bill – they wowed us last year! Nothing says summer like the sounds of a brass band, and we’ve got a popular area group, The Michael Smalley Band! We close this summer’s Vintage Valle Music with one of the high country’s most popular bluegrass bands, Amantha Mill. What better way to plan for next year than remembering this signature sound of our Western Watauga community? As always there is no charge! We will be collecting CLASSROOM SUPPLIES for our local public schools. Bring, if you care to, items teachers often have to purchase on their own: facial tissues, hand sanitizer, paper towels, liquid hand soap, disinfectant wipes, adhesive bandages, zipper locking bags (gallon and sandwich sizes), cups, plates, and napkins.
If you’re interested in several of the artists, then please feel free to check out their music below!
- Learn more about Folk & Dagger on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/folkanddagger?fref=ts
- The Dollar Brothers have a website, http://www.thedollarbrothers.com/, and a Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Dollar-Brothers/411703268866184?fref=ts
- Check out the Sound Travelers at http://www.soundtravelerband.com/ and at their Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/soundtravelerband/
- You’ll learn more about Amantha Mill at http://www.amanthamill.com/
- For info and pictures of previous music, Baird’s Creek Presbyterian Church has a Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/BairdsCreekPresbyterianChurch and a website at https://bairdscreekpres.org/vintage-valle-music/
Baird’s Creek Presbyterian Church is located at 2147 N.C. Hwy 194 S, Vilas NC 28692, just 2 miles north of The Original Mast General Store, in Valle Crucis. The music will be happening between 4-6pm. So come on by!